bbc com account tv
On your mobile/tablet/computer, open your internet browser and go to www.bbc.com/tvcode and enter the activation code.
How do you sign in to BBC iPlayer on TV?
Make sure you’ve got:
Make sure you have a BBC account. If you don’t have one, you can register by going to bbc.com/register.
Have a second device ready, such as a mobile phone, tablet, computer, or laptop. This device will be used to enter a code shown on your TV during the sign-in process.
To sign in to BBC iPlayer on your TV, you’ll need to follow the specific steps based on the type of TV and the platform it uses.
- Open the BBC iPlayer application on your TV and tap on Sign In.
- Head back to the Select who’s watching page by selecting the name on the top left of the menu.
- On the ‘Select who’s watching’ page, choose Add adult.
- You’ll see a screen showing a URL and a six digit code to enter on our website:
- Open your internet browser and go to bbc.com/tvcode. You’ll now see a screen on your mobile/tablet/computer saying Enter the code shown on your TV.
- Enter the activation code that appears on your TV screen, then select Sign in on your TV.
- Enter your email address and password and select Sign in. You’ll see confirmation that the details have been accepted.
- Wait a few seconds for your TV to catch up, and then you’re done! You’re now signed in on your TV.